Babysitting course can help you provide quality care to children of all ages and day care Centre responsibilities. Developed by experts in the industry, to make children good sense of understanding and learning, and include topics such as choosing age-appropriate activities, basic child care, like bottle feeding, child behavior, leadership, professionalism, child safety, starting a babysitting business, and more.
Who Should Attend?
In this unit, learners will learn about everyday experiences and routines in the home which can be used to promote children’s learning. Learners will identify these experiences, understand what learning is taking place and consider how they can extend the experience to encourage development
Babysitting classes and child care training will prepare you to become one of the most capable, trusted and in-demand baby-sitters.
- Communication between Children aged 0-3 Years and Adults
- Planning for the Physical Care Needs of Children aged 0–3
- Respecting Children
- Communication Skills with Children
- Planning for the Physical and Emotional Care Needs of Children
- Encouraging Children to Eat Healthily
- Keeping Children Safe
- Valuing Children as Individuals
- Children’s Learning through Everyday Experiences
- Learning Experiences for Young Children
- Engaging Children in a Group Activity
- Supporting the Use of IT with Children
- Creative Activities for Young Children