The objective Women Entrepreneurship Development is to increase the earnings and employment of Micro and Small Enterprise, or MSEs owned or partly owned by the participating female entrepreneurs in the targeted cities.
Who Should Attend?
The objective of this course is to prepare women to the professional world so that they can become entrepreneurs and can earn their livelihood
This course will students to make tailoring financial instruments to the needs of the participants and ensuring availability of finance, developing the entrepreneurial and technical skills of the target group and supporting cluster, technology and product development for their businesses of the Women.
- The innovative Women Entrepreneur
- Business Planning and Pitching
- Financial Planning and Implementation
- Launching your Business Vision
- Monitoring the Performance of your Business
- Operating your Business
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Market Research and Analysis
- E-marketing and Website Design
- Understanding Retailing