The Certificate in Computerized Accounting is designed for students with little or no previous knowledge of accounting, who wish to further their career as professional accountant.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed primarily for those with intermediate knowledge of computer. Students having no knowledge of accounting but desire to become a professional accountant are highly encouraged to join this course.
This course provides comprehensive knowledge and training in conceptual accounting and skills development in computerized accounting software.
- Principles of business Accounting
- Accounting & Advanced Excel
- Principal of managerial Accounting
- Peachtree / Sage (select anyone)
- Principal of Financial Accounting
- QuickBooks / Tally (select anyone)
- Final Project