Physical Education is an important component of each student’s school experience. Physical wellness and psycho-motor skills are developed through a variety of activities. As a young adult, it is important to acquire and refine skills that will enhance quality of life through a physically active and healthy habits.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is interested in Physical Education Field.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Well-being
- Development and Provision of Sport and Physical Activity
- Professional Development in the sports Industry
- Skill Acquisition in Sport
- Sports Injury Management
- Coaching for Performance
- Rules, Regulations and officiating in Sports