The term beauty parlor services can encompass many specializations, with esthetics and cosmetology being the most common
Who Should Attend?
Who so ever want to pursue their career as a beautician or wants to be Manager in any beauty parlor or spa.
- Management of Health, Safety and Security in the Salon
- Salon Management
- The Art of Dressing Hair
- The Art of Coloring Hair
- Quality Management of Client Care in the Hair and beauty Sector
- Sales Management in the hair and beauty Sector
- Human health & Nutrition
- Physiology of Ageing
- Practical (Bleaching, Manicures and pedicures, Facials, makeup on different types of skins)
- Provide Specialist Skin Camouflage Services