This Python training course leads the students from the basics of writing and running Python scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, working with binary data, and using the extensive functionality of Python modules.
Who Should Attend?
From this Basic course you are aware of very basic concepts about python programming language. We have 7+ years in python programming. Starts With very basic level. If you even don’t have any programming knowledge that will be fine. You are able to learn every concept.
- Python setup, Python IDE
- Python Operators, Arithmetic Operator
- Comparison Operator, Assignment Operator
- Bitwise Operator, Membership Operator
- Identity Operator
- If Statement, If Else Statement
- Break & Continue Statement
- For Loop, While Loop
- String, Number, Variables
- List, Dictionary, Function, Module, Exception
- File Operation, File Reading, File Writing
4 Reasons to Choose Python as First Language
- Simple Elegant Syntax
- Not overly strict
- Expressiveness of the language
- Great Community and Support