In this Certificate programme we teach Auditing and taxation which are both essential elements of accounting. An appreciation of the two subjects is important not only for accountants but also for management. Auditing is a crucial element of financial reporting and corporate governance. Taxation implications must be considered during decision making processes.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to excel in finance or accounts department of any organization and want to know practical knowledge about auditing and taxation should opt this course
The aim of this unit is to enable learners to develop understanding and skills in the management of business accounting systems and the conduct and reporting of audits and to complete knowledge of taxation methods
- Understand the importance of keeping effective accounting systems within a business
- Be able to analyze the management control systems of a business
- Be able to contribute to the planning and conduct of an audit assignment
- Be able to prepare audit reports.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of the tax practitioner
- Be able to calculate personal tax liabilities for individuals and partnerships
- Be able to calculate corporation tax liabilities for companies
- Be able to calculate capital gains tax payable for individuals and businesses.