The job of a life coach is to motivate and encourage people to reach their full potential. Although there is no specific degree program you need to complete to become a life coach, acquiring training in certain fields can prepare you better for the job. Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
Who Should Attend?
- If you are interested in becoming a paid Life Coach as a business or to use with your current career but you don’t want to spend thousands.
- If you want done-for-you resources so you don’t have to spend time and money creating coaching tools yourself.
- If you want to discover if being a life coach is a good career path for you without investing a large amount of money.
- If you want to start a business as a Life Coach and are looking for a simple plan.
- If you want to learn the coaching skills that really matter to be successful as a Life Coach.
- Initiating a Life Coaching Process
- Managing and Maintaining a Life Coaching Process
- Conclusion, Review and Evaluation in a Life Coaching Process