Secretarial training can give students a thorough education in essential skills for just about any office environment.
Who Should Attend?
Learners who want to develop skills in office work and administration
Secretarial training courses can teach prospective students how to communicate effectively in a professional environment, conduct and coordinate business office procedures and apply basic mathematical skills. Some programs introduce students to the fundamentals of business administration
- Office Management and Administration Skills overview
- Understanding Your Organization
- Presentation Skills
- Managing People and Processes
- File Management (Folders management MS Word, MS Excel)
- Human Resource Management
- Budget Accounting and Stock Management
- Effective Business Writing Skills