Diploma in Construction and built Environment is designed to provide a specialist vocational programme and a strong work-related emphasis.
This programme stress strong emphasis on practical skills of construction which can help students to offer their services in numerous construction companies. They can also apply this practical training in their own construction businesses.
Who Should Attend?
Whosoever desire to peruse their career in the Construction field.
• Individual Project
• Construction Technology
• Science & Materials
• Construction Practice & Management
• Surveying, Measuring & Setting Out
• Legal & Statutory Responsibilities in Construction
• Construction Information (Drawing, Detailing, Specification)
• Personal Professional Development