The professional training and coaching industry enabled business professionals to achieve their career goals with non-traditional support. Traditional training courses feature instructors in classrooms.
Who Should Attend?
- If you are interested in becoming a paid professional Coach as a business or to use with your current career but you don’t want to spend thousands.
- If you want done-for-you resources so you don’t have to spend time and money creating coaching tools yourself.
- If you want to discover if being a professional coach is a good career path for you without investing a large amount of money.
- If you want to start a business as a professional Coach and are looking for a simple plan.
- If you want to learn the coaching skills that really matter to be successful as a professional Coach.
- Initiating a Life Coaching Process
- Managing and Maintaining a Life Coaching Process
- Conclusion, Review and Evaluation in a Life Coaching Process
- Reflection and Personal Development for Life coaching
- Introduction to Psychology for Life Coaching
- Using theoretical Models in Life coaching